Individual Assessment & Therapy
Diagnostic assessment and intervention is provided across all communication aspects and across ALL AGES.
- Paediatric Feeding
- Speech Sound Difficulties (Articulation & Phonology)
- Early play and language development
- Expressive Language
- Receptive Language (comprehension)
- Auditory Processing
- Pre – Literacy Skills (Phonological Awareness)
- Literacy (Spelling/ Reading/ Writing)
- Social Language
- Developmental Delays/ Disabilities
- Corporate Communication
- Accent Modification
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Post Traumatic Brain Injury
Our group therapy sessions are run throughout the year catering for various ages. Areas targeted include;
- Early language
- School Readiness (16 week Program over Terms 3 & 4)
- Social skills (including specialised groups for Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Play Skills (including specialised groups for Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Attention Boost Program
OFF SITE Services
Assessments &/or Therapy can be provided within;
- The Home
- Childcares/ Preschools
- Nursing Homes
- The Workplace (corporate clients)
Talking Heads Speech Pathology runs regular seminars, popular throughout the year. Seminars are held within the local community, as well as in educational, medical and corporate settings at request.
Popular Seminar options include:
- Speech, Language & Literacy (for the 0-6 year old)
- First Words, Practical Strategies
- Speech Difficulties – what are they and how can staff help?
- The Bilingual Child
- The Building Blocks for Reading, Spelling and Writing
Register your interest at email@example.com
Talking Heads Speech Pathologists are registered providers with FaHCSIA for Better Start and Helping Children with Autism.
Our clinicians adopt a family centred approach with all clients; and work as a team with educational and medical staff to achieve the best client outcomes.
Allied health consortium members include;
Occupational Therapy; which is available through Janine Painter Occupational Therapy..
To schedule an appointment call Janine on 9524 2566 or 0403 077 838.
Click to view the clinic brochure, and read more information on handwriting groups.
Psychological Services; which are available at Kids Konnect Psychological Services.
To schedule an appointment, call Briget Gurton on 0415 312 285 or visit their website at www.kidskonnect.com.au