Our clients have fun whilst achieving results! Our goal is your child’s success.
Early identification and intervention of communication difficulties is crucial in setting up children to learn successfully, and build positive relationships with others. Talking Heads Speech Pathology is known to be proactive in working holistically with children, their families, and relevant medical and educational professionals.
Individual Assessment & Therapy
Diagnostic assessment and intervention is provided across all communication aspects.
- Paediatric Feeding
- Speech Sound Difficulties (Articulation & Phonology)
- Early play and language development
- Expressive Language
- Receptive Language (comprehension)
- Auditory Processing
- Pre – Literacy Skills (Phonological Awareness)
- Literacy (Spelling/ Reading/ Writing)
- Social Language
- Developmental Delays/ Disabilities
Our group therapy sessions are run throughout the year catering for various ages. Areas targeted include;
- Secret Agent Society (SAS) Program for 8-12 year olds with high functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention Boost Group
- Early language
- School Readiness (16 week Program over Terms 3 & 4)
- Social skills (including specialised groups for Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Play Skills (including specialised groups for Autism Spectrum Disorder)
OFF SITE Services
Assessments &/or Therapy can be provided within;
- The Home
- Childcares/ Preschools
Early Childhood Screenings are also provided, to read more click here.