We enjoy working collaboratively with early childhood staff; whilst being a valuable resource to centre families and staff.
Child Care Screenings
Conducted to successfully identify speech, language and learning difficulties EARLY!
- 1:1 screenings service provided on-site at your preschool or childcare centre
- Assists in the early identification of speech, language & learning difficulties
- Written feedback provided to families and the centre
Available for individuals or groups on-site at your preschool or childcare centre, focusing on:
- Speech & Language
- Social skills (including specialised groups for Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Play Skills (including specialised groups for Autism Spectrum Disorder)
Seminars for Staff and/or Parents
Seminars are provided at your centre for professional development or parent information evenings.
Seminar options include:
- Speech, Language & Literacy (for the 0-6 year old)
- First Words, Practical Strategies
- Speech Difficulties – what are they and how can staff help?
- The Bilingual Child
- The Building Blocks for Reading, Spelling and Writing
Seminar content can also be tailored to your centre’s needs – please contact us on email@example.com.
School Readiness Programs
Most preschools already run school readiness programs within their centres; however, there are often a subgroup of children identified by staff as requiring more specialised attention in preparing them for school.
Educators are encouraged to refer children who require further support in preparing for school!
Our clinic based School Readiness Program can assist them in developing:
- Group listening and attention skills
- Developing pre-reading and pre-writing skills
- Peer interaction skills (negotiation, assertiveness)
- School/social communication
- Increasing your child’s confidence, ready for school.
Specific and informative strategies provide by paediatric speech and language specialists in order to assist staff and enhance the learning environment for all children.
We are registered providers with FaHCSIA for Better Start, Helping Children with Autism and the National Disability Insurance Scheme.