Is your child starting school in 2019? While next year is still a number of months away, we are all set and ready to take registrations for our School Readiness Group Program which we have been facilitating within our community for a number of years.
Our program is run over two terms (eight weeks per term), in weekly 45 minute sessions. These small group sessions are facilitated by an experienced speech pathologist covering;
- Group listening and attention skills
- Developing pre-reading and pre-writing skills
- Peer interaction skills (negotiation, assertiveness)
- School/ social communication
- Increasing your child’s confidence, ready for school!
We have the following programs planned:
KOGARAH: Term 2-3
MIRANDA: Term 2-3
WOLLI CREEK: Term 2-3
KOGARAH: Term 3-4
MIRANDA: Term 3-4
WOLLI CREEK: Terms 3-4
To register your child or to find out more, please contact us on 9553 1400 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org