We are keen to carefully select outstanding Speech Pathologists to expand our current outstanding team.
We have available;
* SATURDAY ONLY ROLES (St George & Sutherland Shire)
* PART TIME ROLE (2-4 days negotiable; St George &/ or Sutherland Shire) – happy to build this to FULL TIME if desired
Why join the Talking Heads team?
* Nurturing – passionate about both our client’s success and that of our team
* Innovative – applying the latest evidence based strategies and programs
* Community minded and proactive
* Evolving continually – growing in team members and locations
* Ready to strengthen your career goals – making a lasting positive change to your life and that of your clients
If you are ready to be work-life happy, apply today!
The paediatric caseload is varied, and includes; speech, language, stuttering, literacy and Autism Spectrum Disorders. Opportunity to work with an adult client caseload is certainly an option for those suitably experienced.
We have an amazing wealth of assessment and therapy resources available, ready to enhance your clinical skills and client care.
Mentoring/ training is provided where appropriate, and fantastic, full time administration support allows you to focus on being a great clinician!
– Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) or equivalent
– 1-2 years (full time) minimum experience with a general paediatric caseload.
– Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
– Eligibility for Speech Pathology Australia Membership
To succeed in this role, you will have:
– A readiness and willingness to be part of a wonderful team.
– Excellent time management skills
– Strong relationship building skills
– Highly effective oral and written communication
– Proficient computer skills
– Outstanding organisational ability
– And, a proactive, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
We are looking to commence the role as soon as we have found the right candidate. This is a superb opportunity!
Check out our website and get a feel for whether we may be the right fit for each other!
To apply, send your resume and application letter through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.