Inspiring Kids Program!
The Inspiring Kids Program is a fun social-emotional group program that’s making a real difference in the lives of all children, especially those with Autism, ADHD, anxiety, learning differences, or who have suffered trauma or bullying.
Created by Josh Langley, this group program helps children aged from 5 to 12 manage big feelings and help build confidence.
INSPIRING KIDS CAN HELP YOUR CHILD:
Accept themselves for who they are.
Be kinder and less harsh on themselves.
Manage big emotions.
Notice and turn around unhelpful thoughts.
Help boost self-confidence
Help believe in themselves and their abilities
Helps create a safe space for them to open up and communicate.
To be braver and more confident in the world
The Inspiring Kids program will be delivered by Talking Heads Speech Pathology each term; and within school holiday intensives.
NDIS FUNDING MAY BE USED IF CORE FUNDING IS AVAILABLE TO MEET SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT GOALS
Contact us today to register for the Inspired Kids Program!
NEW! Josh Langley's Inspiring Kids Home Program
The Inspiring Kids Home Program is a unique video course to help your kids manage their big emotions and build mental and emotional resilience
It has been life-changing for some families!
The Inspiring Kids program is;
- For ages 5 to 12
- 27 short kid-friendly videos (each under 6 minutes)
- 4 LIFE SKILLS modules (Self-acceptance & Self-awareness | creativity & Resilience | Understanding Our Feelings | Kindness and Empathy)
- Simple activities
- Videos that can be watched back on demand over and over
- A program that can be repeated multiple times to strengthen learning
- Easy-to-follow parent guide
- Can be watched on any device with internet and WIFI access
- Suitable for kids with Autism, ADHD, Anxiety and learning differences
Talking Heads Speech Pathology is proud to partner with Josh Langley’s Inspiring Kids Program. Following the link below will lead you to the page to purchase today!
Talking Heads Speech Pathology does receive a small commission (at no cost to you) which goes towards purchasing new therapy resources, adding to our staff fruit bowl, or Tim Tams whichever comes first! It’s a win-win!