You are invited to attend a FREE community seminar organised by Talking Heads Speech Pathology and Kogarah Library.
If your child is starting school in 2019, or you are uncertain as to whether your child is ready to start school in 2019, this seminar is for you!
Join Speech Pathologist, Julia Peters, for this Early Literacy and School Readiness seminar.
- Discover the speech and language milestones
- Learn about pre-literacy skills
- Explore the link between speech, language and literacy
- School readiness and your child
- What school literacy learning looks like
- Practical strategies to promote speech, language and literacy
Friday 22nd June, 2018
11:30am – 12:30pm
Activity Room, Kogarah Library
Kogarah Town Square
Register your place today via our Facebook event or contact us on 95531400 or firstname.lastname@example.org