1. To provide quality professional development for your educators.
Talking Heads Speech Pathology tailor our seminars to suit your educators needs. We combine our experience, knowledge and current research to provide effective and relevant seminars that further enable your educators to support the children in your care.
2. To support your families with relevant and helpful information.
There is an overwhelming amount of information available for parents and it can be hard to filter through it all to find information that is reliable and current. We create seminars that are practical, easy to understand and helpful for parents of young children.
3. We come to you!
There’s no need to coordinate arranging for your families or educators to find another location, we will come to you, on a day and time that suits you. Simple.
Each seminar is crafted around the needs of your families and educators, while focusing on one of the following topics;
- Speech, Language and Literacy (for the 0-6 year old)
- First Words, Practical Strategies
- Speech Difficulties – what are they and how can staff help?
- The Bilingual Child
- The Building Blocks for Reading, Spelling and Writing
- School Readiness
- Taking the Fuss out of Feeding