1. Screening test of communication development including:
- Receptive Language
- Expressive Language
- Speech Sound Development
- Fluency of Speech
2. Feedback summary report for parents and the centre via email.
3. Parent feedback phone call outlining screening outcomes and recommendations.
4. Centre feedback discussion on children’s outcomes and recommendations as appropriate.
5. Parent handouts with information and/or strategies where applicable, including rebate options and Community Health services if assessment and/or therapy is recommended.
- Centre Name and Location
- Month of preference for screenings
- Primary contact person, email and phone number